Welcome! Here you will find a collection of articles about custom printing and signage.
This is the site to be for readers such as homeowners decorating their walls with high-quality canvasses to small businesses looking to increasing their visibility by using custom vehicle wraps, to shop owners who need modern, fresh signage over their door.
Here is a ‘sneak peek’ at the kind of information you will find here:
- Guidelines for billboards, such as not being verbose in your message; to ensure you have a clear message, product or service to stand out from the crowd; focus on the strengths of a billboard (ie. as a brand-building medium).
- The history of the billboard format, going all the back to illustrated posters in 1796.
- The numerous benefits billboards, such as their large size; being placed in high-traffic areas so it is seen by many people; and the ability to place them in an area that your target customers will see them.
- Guidance for canvas printing. Important considerations are; stretched or unstretched, the size of the canvas, and the finish of the canvas.
- The best types of fonts for store fronts. A hint – clear and readable!
- The many reasons to use vehicle wraps instead of a custom paint job. It’s not all about cost! Wraps also protect your vehicle, are easy to change out, easy to clean, and provide you with unlimited options.
Have a look around the site, you will find guidance and advice on all your printing and signage needs!